Leading and Loving People in a growing and committed relationship with Jesus Christ
Connection groups meet throughout the week
Listen to the latest sermons from CBC, and watch live on Sunday mornings
Awana Sunday 5:30pm
Awana! Kids 3yr old through 6th grade. Awana impacts and shapes the lives of millions of kids and adults worldwide through proven resources and expertise that help churches and families develop lifelong disciples of Christ.
December 17th @ 6pm
To lead and love people in a growing and committed relationship with Jesus Christ.
God’s Little Blessings is founded on Christian values and beliefs. We believe our success only comes through seeking daily spiritual growth and guidance from God. Without this we will never fully see the many wonderful blessings we believe God planned for the future of our Center’s future.
Pre-School rooms are for children 2 to 5 years old. Children in these classes will enjoy every moment they spend at the Center. The teachers in these classrooms plan daily activities that allow children to explore and participate in many helpful growth and development experiences.
We encourage discovery, creativity, and development in a safe, respectful, relationship-based environment. We put this into action through our curriculum and daily programming designed to help all children learn and grow under biblical truths. While your child is here, we will be helping him/her:
- Learn basic Christian beliefs and values that will help guide them in everyday life.
- Actively engage in and enjoy the learning process.
- Learn to question, to think, to problem solve, and to discover.
- Be creative and flexible.
- Discover their unique talents and wonderful possibilities.
- Learn to function comfortably as a member of a group.
- Become confident, strong, and competent.
- Learn to resolve conflicts in peaceful, respectful ways.
- Appreciate and respect individual differences among people and families.
Children from 6 weeks to Kindergarten
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Phone: (765) 827-4798
Our Food Pantry offers assistance to any family in our community that may be experiencing food insecurity issues. We also offer clothing, at no cost to any family, ranging in sizes from infant to adult. We only require proof of residence, current ID/Driver's License and the number of people (including their relationship to you and date of birth) living in your home.